Release Notes Version 5.0
Release Date: 2023-06-19
The document highlights the release notes for the latest release for v5.0 of Sinergify (A Salesforce-Jira Connector).
- Introducing a new way to view Jira issues reducing overall clicks leading to increased productivity.
- Introducing Jira Worklogs inside Salesforce.
- Introducing Jira history tracking inside Salesforce.
- Reduce the load time for viewing Jira issues inside Salesforce.
- API Callouts optimized to work within the Salesforce governor Limits.
- Enhanced field configuration screen for better understanding of Jira fields.
- Improved Error Handling.
- Responsiveness Enhancements w.r.t different Browsers & Screen Resolutions.
- Provided the ability to Enable/Disable Potential Results on Create Jira Screen.
- Jira Projects can now be searched using Project keys.
- Multiple Jira issues can now be linked at once from Salesforce.
- Improved Handling of scenarios tied to Instance & Authentication.
- Optimized Syncing of Comments & Attachments.
- Search Page Scenarios & Pagination handled.
- Jira to SF Object Enhancements.
- Track or monitor Jira issue field changes inside Salesforce.
- Enhanced feed syncing.
- Added Help Text to provide more clarity on certain sections.
- Added New Section Related to Error Handling & Troubleshooting.